After a spell of some not-so-nice news, we have created a little ‘pick me up’ JP’s Spicy Gingerbread Latte to bring back the Christmas cheer and get you in the festive spirit! Our flavourful English Breakfast tea combined with fresh ginger, cinnamon and a generous spoon of mini marshmallows is the perfect winter warmer this season. Enjoy in front of a Netflix Christmas classic, shared over a Zoom call, or alongside your favourite book.
The Recipe2 x JP’s English Breakfast tea bags
Milk (we used Oatly Barista Edition)
Fresh ginger (sliced/crushed)
Nutmeg and cinnamon
A cinnamon stick
- In a small teapot brew the English Breakfast tea in hot water, along with the ginger and a squeeze of maple syrup to taste. Allow 5 minutes for maximum flavour.
- Froth the milk, to the consistency you prefer.
- Half fill a teacup with your ginger infused tea, and add the frothed milk.
- Top with mini marshmallows & a sprinkling of nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and enjoy!